Saturday, November 1, 2008

Update

In the last few months life has changed dramatically and I open these pages once again with a renewed sense of purpose. I will again be posting questions relevant to Sabbath School classes in an effort to provide a starting place for those adult sabbath school teachers struggling to find a starting place for their discussions. In addition I will be posting notes, observations and excerpts from a book I am attempting to write about Peter. I did not set out to write a book, I have been engulfed in a crisis of faith and in the life of Peter found an example to use, in a very personal way, on a journey to rebuild my personal faith. The notes, observations and relevant thoughts I am assembling describe my faith story. Comments and encouragement are welcome.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page